Make a Tranquil Splash With Aqua Therapy

If you’re looking for the ultimate way to relax try aqua therapy. I love the Aqua Therapy Massage at the Stillwater Spa, tuck inside the exclusive Park Hyatt in Toronto. If you’re looking for a tranquil escape look no further than this urban oasis… where still waters really do run deep, in a place where soothing waterfalls and streams offer an amazing journey to wellness. On a recent trip, I decided to try the massage in my search for total relaxation. 



My therapist led me to a beautiful candlelit room designed around a pool. The session begins once you release control to the therapist. For the next 45 minutes, my therapist used pressure point techniques to stretch and move my body through the water in ways that just aren’t possible on land. It was relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I felt the tightness of my muscles loosen with all tension simply floating away. It’s a beautiful way to start your day.

Will you try aqua therapy to relax?

Comments

Post a Comment