Pamper Me With Healing Hands

The Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago offers a lesson in wellness and relaxation for the mind, body and soul. During my recent 24 hour stay, I indulged in a relaxing aroma blend massage followed by quiet time in the relaxation room sipping on herbal tea and eating fresh fruit. 
 
My signature treatment began with essential oils blended just for me. Acupressure and light massage techniques were executed to perfection by Cheryl, my therapist, while I lay on a heated table with an eye pillow over my lids. I loved the steam inhalation therapy combined with the Eucalyptus essential oil that helped open my nasal passages. I inhaled and exhaled my way to a 50 minute escape high above the chic, but busy Michigan Avenue below. It was a beautiful start to my day.

To learn more visit http://www.fourseasons.com/chicagofs/

Is a trip to the Spa at The Four Seasons in your future?


Comments

Post a Comment