Friday, August 6, 2010

Michelle Obama's Haute Top!

Haute Travels is all about the fashion and beauty of travel. So it should come as no surprise that when I saw First Lady Michelle Obama’s one shoulder Jean Paul Gaultier top and basic black slacks, while vacationing in Marbella, Spain, I thought—that’s haute!  I can’t say that I’m a fan of every outfit worn by the first lady, but this one made me want to go out and find that top! A luxury trip, including accommodations at one of the world’s best hotels, highlighting effortless style is what Haute Travels’ girls the world over live for during their shameless indulgences.

Further, her arm full of ethnic style jewelry makes me think about the upcoming pink bracelets soon available to Haute Travels members. Très Chic!

What do you think of the one-shoulder top worn by Michelle Obama?

10 comments:

  1. I think her stylist seems to be finally getting it right. She looks amazing. A far better example than the American tourists I see wearing white tennis shoes...they stick out like a sore thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her top. She looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she looked fab! she even got a little bit of a tan line going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle when she goes out is always dressed to the nine. She's a sharp lady. I just wrote on another blog --- where did she get that top? I think my boobs are too big for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top. She's very deliberate about her style - so Haute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her top. Love this post. Michelle Obama always looks fabulous - she's so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top on her. Her style is her own and she makes it all look so effortless. I love that about her. So Haute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks great. I believe that I read that her bracelets are Honesty Jewelry (which I love) :)

    http://essentialjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She always looks really nice, great style

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is beautiful! I wonder where I can find a topo like it. I've never done a one shoulder, and it would be great for a Labor day event!

    ReplyDelete