Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sugarcoat Nails it with HAUTE Escape to Fiji Pedicure

My nails were in need of a mini vacation so I headed over to Sugarcoat in Buckhead. Upon check-in, I parked my toes at a pedicure station and my nail tech Rhonda started the boarding call for my escape to Fiji pedicure! My travel weary feet soaked in a soothing coconut foot bath, while she began to shape and file my nails. An intoxicating foot massage followed along with warm stones placed between my toes. Soon my perfectly pampered toes were glowing with a haute pink nail color by OPI.

This beauty bar is a cute HAUTE spot for a girlfriend meetup or an hour of sweet relief.

To learn more visit http://www.sugarcoatbeauty.com/

What makes a great nail bar?

6 comments:

  1. Love the color! I've been wanting to check out Sugarcoat for awhile now. Guess, I'll be making an appt real soon.
    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great service makes a good nail bar. If the service is amazing, I will overlook expensive pricing, tacky decor, etc. It just seems like great customer service is hard find these days. So, when find a great spa or salon that gets it right I'm a loyal customer for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Have u checked out Haro.com? U should sign up and offer your expertise on traveling. I can feel your passion thru the computer screen.

    just a random act of kindness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Sugarcoat a few times and I love their vibe. It's a great girls day/night out spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Sugarcoat! The atmospher is FAB and so is the service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ms. Heels! Thanks so much for loving Haute Travels. I pitch to HARO but I had not thought about contributing. Maybe I will :)

    ReplyDelete