My Le PUR Wardrobe Must-Haves in Paris!

Paris is one of my favorite places in the world. It's my second home and I always get excited about returning. There is always something special waiting for me. Therefore, to my surprise, when I checked into The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome, I was invited to dine at Le PUR.

This Michelin Starred Restaurant is more than what's on the menu of Chef Jean-Francois Rouquette, it's an amazing experience. You simply have to try it for yourself. The food is really good and the Champagne never stops flowing.

So what does one wear when they walk into this haute restaurant? Well, it's really about the individual, but when you're put at a special table, you need to bring out a little fashionable glam.

My Wardrobe Must-Haves for Michelin Starred Dining: 

Lace A-Line Dress by Badgley Mischka

Stuart Weitzman Heels with a Little Bling

Crystal Clutch Bought in Paris

Statement Jewelry/Diamonds and David Yurman








Comments