Haute Spot: Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

If you’re looking for poolside chic and luxury living, then look no further than The Four Seasons Los
Angeles at Beverly Hills.


Royal families from the Middle East, screenwriters, actors, and CEOs call this 5-star property home this time of year… and so does this Haute Travels girl.  This glamourous oasis sits in the heart of Beverly Hills offering stunning views of the neighborhood and surrounding areas.

A day in my life at The Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills starts with meditation on the balcony overlooking the pool and palm trees with a cup of herbal tea. Once my day gets underway, I head downstairs to the house car for a girlfriend meetup at one my favorite breakfast spots like at Joan’s on Third. 





The rest of my day is spent shopping on Rodeo Drive, The Grove and Melrose with lunch at Urth Caffe. When the driver picks me up and takes me back to the hotel, it's time for a spa pedicure and a glass of Champagne. Life is good!




When it’s time to unwind, it’s always by the pool.  One of my lounge chair neighbors and I had a lively discussion about her new business venture with former Jimmy Choo CEO Tamara Mellon. Their new luxury shoe company is going to be haute! I can’t wait for the launch party!





On other days, I had a chat about screenwriting from a six-time filmmaker who has a famous actor as his writing partner. He advised me to just write a page a day and in 60 days, my dream will be on paper. He’s right!

Dinner at Culina’s with an old friend was amazing! The service is exceptional and the vibe is nothing short of a scene out of a Hollywood movie. The food is outstanding; I even loved the vegan ice cream.






When it’s time to relax for the evening, the spa bath in my beautiful room was always calling my name. The Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills is my new summer home away from home. There’s simply no other place to be.




Comments

  1. Beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.

    gustavo woltmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back sweet memories. I had the opportunity to stay at the Beverly Hills Four seasons this year, and it was a truly luxurious, unforgettable experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment