Haute Jamaican Escape!

I started my summer travels with a trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica for a little R and R. I wanted to spend more time on the island and less time getting there. So I checked in with American Airlines and used my miles for a first class ticket to paradise. 

Once on the island, a driver picked me up and delivered me to the Half Moon Resort where I checked into my Prestige Ocean Junior Suite. This suite comes with generous space and a very nice spa bath, along with a gorgeous round balcony with beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea.  

I love this resort because it offers a level of exclusivity and privacy that's unmatched at most 5-star resorts on the island. The 400-acre property offers two miles of beachfront, perfect for someone who loves a cool breeze and warm sea water. It's like having parts of the beach all to yourself. 

If you want to spend a few days on the beach without interruption, this is one of my favorite places to relax and exhale

Here are some of my travel photos.
























BONUS PICS:  My spa day at the Fern Tree Spa at the Half Moon Resort:














Comments