Rocking Your Curves is HAUTE!

No matter where I travel in the world, I represent the women who are thicker than super models, but just as beautiful.

My butt is bigger than most unless you live in the ATL... where thicker girls with hour glass figures rule! And that’s alright with me. I would often hide my assets with clothes that conceal but one day a man who made my heart smile asked, “Why do you hide it under a dress?” So when this guy who is super haute, sexy and smart encouraged me to let my curves outI did! I figured if he was cosigning… I’m all over it!


Southern girls with killer curves, ample thighs, full lips and hips that sway know that the secret to being a confident woman starts with the mind. We also know that for those who walk behind us… we inspire curiosity and acceptance. But for those who can’t get past our apple bottoms (two words) don’t hate!

 


As I travel the globe, I’m rocking my curves… whether in New York City, London, Paris or the Caribbean. I hope to represent girls like me who once thought that containing our best asset was the best way to be taken seriously because you want men to look at you (above the neck) when you’re talking. But as I’ve learned it’s all about how you present the total package… be unapologetically the best you possible. So go ahead be a bombshell with brains! Rock your curves, celebrate what makes you different and watch the world take notice.

Disclaimer: This post was inspired by a Nike ad…

In this photo I'm wearing a Gottex Katalist Shoulder Swimsuit courtesy of InStyle Swimwear at the exclusive Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. To order visit

Use this discount code HauteTravels15 to receive 15% off you entire order from Instyle Swimwear!

Half Moon Resort http://halfmoon.rockresorts.com/default.asp

What's your best asset?

Comments

  1. I think my assets are my eyes. I always get lots of compliments on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! This was soooo on time...especially after my 5:30 a.m. workout. Curves are indeed HAUTE and you are correct...ATL is full of curvy women. Southern women are so HAUTE that Frankie Beverly & Maze had to sing about it...LOL!!! You look marvelous darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work it!! That's all I have to say. Curvy girls rule :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, M! Powerful Statement and Beautifully written! No other words to add! #POY (ProudOfYou) #FairygodMother ;^D Peace and Love

    DrSam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go girl you look perty! Thick girls rock! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls! Thanks so much for the compliments, comments and support! You're all amazing... and yes we all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! #PrettyGirlRock

    ReplyDelete
  8. To date, this post has been read more than 2,000 times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment