Haute Spot: Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square


London has always been a haute spot for the wealthy and those who are globetrotters no matter our budget.  I had the most amazing time during my last trip to London, part birthday celebration and girlfriend get-away.


On this trip, I wanted to stay at one of the newest hotels in the Four Seasons portfolio, the Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square; it’s elegant and chic.  The stunning hotel is located near Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.  The architecture is simply beautiful, but once inside, you will be in awe of the gorgeous rotunda bar that sits under a stunning dome ceiling. 



The hotel is home to the former Port of London Authority.  It was also the site of reception for the first general assembly of the United Nations in 1946 attended by former U.S. First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.  

The hotel has so much history housed within its space.  In fact, the lobby bar offers cocktails that bring the past to life.  The "Blushing Violet" reminds guests of the Great Gasby-like era with jazz and good times for many. 








I absolutely loved my executive suite with contemporary design and separate living room. However, the stunning full marble bath was my favorite spot in the suite.  It’s perfect for a HAUTE TRAVELS girl and those who love private retreats in an urban oasis. 

The hotel is very quiet with outstanding service. The staff was simply amazing; they made my stay very memorable.  They even left me birthday cake. 










Other highlights
I also enjoyed afternoon tea time; perfect for a memorable experience and the amazing breakfast featuring THE BEST french toast of my life!  I would fly all the way back to London for breakfast at the Four Seasons Ten Trinity Square. 




The hotel is also home to the Ten Trinity Square Private Club known only to insiders.  It really is hidden in plain sight.  But the spa is to die for with its beautiful pool, perfect for morning meditation.




Comments