My Haute Thoughts About Life

The universe is constantly talking to us through intuition, Godwinks and serendipitous moments that show us something about our lives. I know for sure that when you fail to listen, it will get your attention one way or another. 

You always know when your life starts to veer off course... that's when it's time to assess what you're doing and who you're most connected to on a daily basis. Relationships are key to where your life is taking you. People come into your life for a reason, there's always a lesson attached. 

Spending time in mediation and connecting with the Universe is key to understanding the unfolding of your life. For me, travel allows me to step outside of my daily routine and unwind to clear my mind. I can hear that voice within so much better. 

When it's time to get back into the routine, I am more clear and focused. 



Slave Hut on the island of Bonaire stands as a silent reminder of the past.

Comments