The Spa at (the former) Mandarin Oriental Atlanta is Haute!

The Spa at (the former) Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is a luxurious retreat located in the heart of Atlanta’s Buckhead community.





My day of pampering began when I walked into a private suite for the Peaches and Cream body treatment. The ritual starts with a ceremonial footbath, washing away the stresses of daily life as you pay tribute to the ancestors. 

The therapist starts the peaches and cream journey by applying an apricot scrub all over the body with broad, sweeping strokes to lift and remove dead skin cells. Once the skin has been prepared for the next phase, a soothing massage of warm cream and peach oil is applied and devoured by the skin.



After your body has been transported to a state of bliss and feeling satiny smooth, the therapist applies the ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud to the scalp for a soothing massage that conditions and stimulates hair growth. I love the rich minerals derived from red clay; it’s rich in iron and vitamin C. It leaves dry hair, soft and more manageable.  This is definitely a product that I’m adding to my Haute Travels bag!



After my nearly two hour long treatment, I was off to the steam room to let the products absorb even more into my skin and scalp boosting intensity. And then it was off to sit poolside with my smoothie for a relaxing afternoon. 

The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Atlanta, offers amazing treatments, customized for your unique needs. I will be back for another afternoon of pure indulgence and truly effective treatments that restore and revitalize the mind, body and soul.

Bonus! You can see my selfies and other photos from The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta on my @HauteTravels Instagram and Google + pages!




Comments