Haute Travels Inspiration! Get Inspired!

The summer 2020 travel season is here, but we're grounded for the most part because of COVID-19. However, I decided that I won't let it steal my Haute Travels Girl joy! I'm making plans to travel to places that are not too far from home. Most likely my travels will remain within or close to the USA. 



I decided to make reservations for a little getaway at the end of summer into fall. I'll see where we are with the pandemic at that time and make a final decision. 

In the meantime, I'm putting everything in place to make my travel budget friendly. I'm collecting points, miles and extra money since I signed up for deal finders when I shop. I'm also taking advantage of sales to make a splash with my travel wardrobe.

The planning is actually fun and its inspired me to keep moving forward because one day, the world will welcome a new way to travel. So my advice to you, don't let the current events get you down. Stay inspired and start planning for your next vacay. 

 


Comments