Haute Spot: The Amalfi Coast

 

The Amalfi Coast is the most beautiful coastline along the Tyrrhenian sea that I have ever seen. The 25-miles of sheer beauty is breathtaking. 

Amalfi and the towns that you pass along the way like Positano and Sorrento are known as a summer paradise full of lemon trees, cute restaurants and pebble beaches. Strolling the narrow Italian streets and browsing little shops while eating gelato and sipping on a lemon slushy was a dream. I had to pinch myself, I was in a state of wanderlust.

My driver would stop along the way to help me take pictures at the most picturesque spots. I picked up a cute straw hat to remind me of my travels in Sorrento. And I sampled lemoncello at this little spot near Positano. I even had lemon sorbet in a giant lemon while strolling through Amalfi.

I really enjoyed my day along the Amalfi coast and I can't wait to go back. It is one of my new favorite destinations.






















Comments