The Dior Cafe in Miami


A quick trip to Miami led to a a luxurious stop at the Christian Dior cafe in the Design District. It was certainly a treat. I have heard that it's a haute spot and I wanted to make an appearance. The cafe is on the rooftop of the boutique surrounded by tropical plants and the gold Dior logo with the Miami sunshine bringing the heat.

The menu doesn't have much to offer but a small variety of coffee ($25) beverages with cute names are to be expected such as J'Adore and Dior. I just finished breakfast at The Little Hen resturant so I just wanted something to drink. The lemonade ($15) was really refreshing but the true gem is the experience. The decor, the vibe and design worthy of the Dior stamp of approval is def a must-see when you're in Miami.

I would most certainly go back when I return to the Miami Design District especially when meeting up with a friend. I was fortunate because I was out early so I made it in time for the first group added to the waitlist just as the cafe opened for the day. But be prepared to face a longer wait-time especially on the weekend. Also, keep in mind, they do not take reservations. But it's still worth it for the fashionista who loves a selfie moment.









Haute Bonus Tip:  Great gift idea is this gorgeous fragrance set from Dior.




 




Comments