Favorite Places to Eat in Paris

 


Dreaming of holiday getaway to Paris? It's a magical time to be in Paris with holiday lights and Christmas vibes overflowing. I just returned from the City of Light and I have to say it was one of my best trips yet. I met friends who were visiting from the USA for dinner. And I enjoyed girl's night out with a friend who lives in Paris.

Some of my favorite places to eat in Paris are L'Avenue and Cafe Marly. The two are haute spots for those who love great food and fabulous views.

L'Avenue is an upscale restaurant with views of the Eiffel Tower. I love the chic atmosphere with a great selection of menu items that feature French classics. My preferred dish is Risotto with shrimp and spring rolls. The salad with crab and avocado is also a winner. Their wine list is also great.






If you have ever wanted to visit Musee du Louvre, you should plan for lunch or dinner at Cafe Marly. I took a break from strolling around Paris for a little hot chocolate and a Croque Monsieur. People watching with a warm blanket and breathtaking views of the glass Pyramid is amazing. 

Cafe Marly is housed in a beautiful open-air archway. It is very different but iconic and offers a bit of luxury. If you want to taste of Paris, then I highly recommend Cafe Marly.















Comments