Passion is HAUTE!

I absolutely love photography; it means “writing with light.” This photo captures the essence of who I am… I love it! It’s always interesting to me to learn a little about what a photographer sees when he or she captures your image. In this photo, I was completely natural, no makeup, sweating in the Curacao heat, all flaws exposed and my hair was a mess. But somehow my photographer captured something more. He saw something different as reflected in this shot. He said the light was hitting me well and became inspired by the idea of capturing his vision. Nothing here was rehearsed it was spur of the moment which generally reveals those raw moments that are haute. In my opinion, it’s the way that you capture life. There’s nothing more intoxicating.

What do you think about this shot by my celebrity photographer?

Comments

  1. We all have random pictures that speak to us... but I'm guessing that you're loving this one more so because of WHO the photographer was, not so much what was captured lol... The name dropping of who your photographer was is just a slight hint lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the shot! Nothing better than natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely HOT- I mean HAUTE! What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this shot... I have a Nikon CoolPix S550! It's a great camera... it even has a video and voice recorder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment