Haute Day at the Beach in Bonaire

My winter escape took me to the charming little island of Bonaire. It's one of the ABC islands (together with Aruba and Curacao off the North coast of South America... nestled in a Western crescent. 

On this day, I spent some time on one of its tranquil beaches at the luxury resort Harbour Village. It's the perfect weekend getaway for those who want to get far away from life in the city.


Most people come here for water sports like diving, snorkeling or wind surfing, but I love to sit on the beach and think about how to live in the moment, reflect on lessons learned and prepare for a future full of abundance. I'm a Pisces girl, therefore sitting near the ocean offers me the right kind of energy to recharge and renew my mind body and soul.








Comments