Celebrating My Birthday in Paris!

When it's time to celebrate my birthday there's no place like Paris to set the scene. This year, I decided to make my special day a little more fun and cross the pond. 

One of my friends flew in from Chicago and met me in London for a week of celebration. Afterwards, we headed to Paris for sightseeing, shopping and girl talk. It was great fun and full of all things that girls love to do like meeting for lunch at haute spot with the City of Light as our backdrop.

On another night, one of my friends, Kate Mack, who happens to be a fashion designer in Paris, and I decided to go to an original champagne bar near the Eiffel Tower. So I put on a black dress and my favorite evening shoes by Pierre Hardy that I bought in Paris a couple of years ago, at a private sale, and headed out the door. Simple and chic is always the best way to go in Paris! Champagne toasts and a few selfies later created new birthday memories in one of my favorite cities. 









 




Paris is my kind of city, fun, fashionable and fabulous! 



Comments