Spring break in Los Angeles is Haute!


Spring break has travel lovers everywhere heading to some place that makes them happy!  One of my happy places is Los Angeles. I love being in sunny California when I need to break away from my daily routine.

So, what does a Haute Travels girl do when she’s in LA? Well, I meet with my creative friends, attend my writers group meetup in the Valley, take screenwriting workshops in Studio City, head to some of my favorite places to shop, eat and hang out with my favorite people in Burbank, Malibu and Beverly Hills.  

Some of my daily go-to haute spots include Joan's on Third, Lemonade, Urth Caffe in West Hollywood and the fabulous Sunday brunch at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles. But when I'm feeling like a burger and fries, I hit In-N-Out Burger!

There are a host of other restaurants that I love in LA and the surrounding area along with coffee shops for writing and relaxing. But there is nothing like eating a great meal or enjoying a glass of wine near the ocean when in Malibu. 

I travel back and forth to Los Angeles as often as I can from the East coast. When making travel plans, I try to select hotels in different areas of town to give me a better idea of what's happening in Burbank, Santa Monica or Marina del Rey.  Every neighborhood offers a little something different and that's part of the charm.

Here’s a look at some of my fun moments in the city where palm trees and sunshine fill meet with love!



West Hollywood

 Burbank






Ritz Carlton, Marina del Rey

Hotel Amarano, Burbank 






 Burbank



 Beverly Hills

Marina del Rey


Santa Monica

Malibu

Andaz West Hollywood

Santa Monica Pier

Hollywood Hills 

Lemonade, Venice Beach

Waldorf Astoria, Beverly Hills

Urth Caffe, West Hollywood

The Grove, Los Angeles


Culina, Four Seasons Hotel, Los Angeles 

The Grove, Los Angeles

Brunch at the Four Seasons, Los Angeles

 Lemonade, Burbank with one of my writing mentors







Comments