Hotel Feature: Hotel Amarano in Burbank

Hotel Amarano is a hidden gem in Burbank near Hollywood.  I discovered this boutique hotel, while in Los Angeles for the summer.  I had a TV drama class nearby in Studio City and decided to check out this hot spot known only to Hollywood insiders.  I was thrilled to see the glitz and glam of  old Hollywood embedded in the design.  The script to the movie classic Casablanca is written on headboard over the bed. 

My rooms were amazing! I sampled a junior suite and a one bedroom suite.  Both were great choices.  

The one bedroom suite offered more room and I absolutely love the spa bath.  The bedroom and living room had walk out balconies along with a mini kitchen and walk-in closet that fashionistas all over would love.  It's located within walking distance to a few restaurants including my LA favorite go-to Lemonade.

The great thing about Hotel Amarano is it's hidden from the paparazzi.  And celebrities love it. Just ask George Clooney.

Here's a look inside my suite.




















Comments