5 Haute Natural Beauty Travel Tips!

Travel can cause you to skip a few steps when it comes to your daily beauty routine.  But it's important to take care of your skin and stay healthy while you're away from home.  It doesn't have to be complicated and you don't need to pack your entire bathroom.  A few skincare products added to your Haute Travels bag and an effective routine is all that you need for skin that glows. 


Here are my haute natural beauty tips when traveling: 

Clean Skin is Beautiful

There are so many environmental factors that cause stress and breakouts to our skin when jetting off to different locations. It's very important to keep your skin clean.  I generally wash my face twice at night to remove makeup, oil and dirt buildup from the day.  And I always keep face wipes in my travel bag.  

I follow up with a toner, serums or an essence and always use a moisturizer and an eye cream to restore hydration and radiance to my skin.

And I don't ever go to bed with makeup on.  I Keep my face wipes next to my bed for added measure.

Go Makeup Free

It's a always good to just let your skin breathe and relax during your getaway.  You don't need a face beat with lashes to relax on your balcony.  And you don't need a face full of makeup to enjoy yoga by the sea.  Going makeup free as often as you can will help keep your skin clean and clear.

Use Sunscreen Daily

I always use sunscreen especially when traveling to a beach destination. In fact, I love beauty products with SPF! The sun can cause major damage to your skin; it's important to protect it.  And don't forget to protect your hair with a product containing SPF as well.

Hydrate 

Drink lots of water to keep your skin, hair and body hydrated after all it's the "elixir of life."  Use products that help restore moisture to your skin and hair as often as needed.  I absolutely love a refresher spray to spritz my hair and face with water.

I love a great face mask that hydrates my skin especially before bed.  And sleeping on a satin pillow case instead of pure cotton keeps my skin and hair from getting dry.

Sweet Dreams

When it comes to sleep, I am serious about getting at the very least six hours of sleep when traveling. I try to get more when possible. Restorative sleep helps the body rest and repair itself.  So grab your best moisturizer, satin pillow and sleep mask and drift away during your dream vacation.






Comments