My Four Travel Girl Personas



When you jet off to one of your favorite haute spots, do you ever think about your travel girl personas? Well, I have come to learn that there are four travel girl personas that live within me.  And they all come out depending on my destination. 

Here are the travel four girls who live within me. 

The Beach Girl

The beach girl who loves her glowup is always ready for a haute spot with an ocean view.  She loves being near the water, relaxing on a sandy beach and letting the breeze kiss her skin.  It whispers take a breath as she soaks up the sun. 




The Storyteller

The journalist who loves to discover something new is her best sidekick.  She's been to many places with just her Nikon capturing life as it catches her eye.  This girl is a curiosity seeker who always comes alive when the destination speaks to her. 




The Solo Traveler 

The solo travel girl who wants to escape doesn't let any challenges stop of her from jetting off to places far away.  She lives her best life with or without company. In fact, solo travel escapes helps her to recharge and relax her mind.   




Luxury Lover

There is a luxury travel girl who loves to indulge living within me.  She dreams of fabulous 5-star properties with amazing views.  And she can't get enough of Paris, London or Milan.



And add a little pamper me on the side.







 

Comments