5 Things to Pack for Poolside Chic!

So you're getting away for the weekend for a little rest and relaxation.  Your plans include poolside lounging and fun in the sun.  But before you pack, make sure that you check-off five must-haves that will make a splash!

Here are 5 things that I pack for a haute day by the pool:

The Black Sunglasses 

I love a pair of black sunglasses with style.  My go-to are Chanel with a large frame.  And I always carry a pair in my carry-on bag no matter the destination.  





The Haute Swimsuit

And don't forget a swimsuit that pops with color! Be sure to get one that offers a great fit no matter your body type.  In my carry-on bag, I always pack a black swimsuit and one with color. I love pink, white, blue and red.




The Fab poolslide 

I love poolslides that are comfy and fashionable.  My current faves are my Chanel slides with gold accents.  I wear them even when I'm not at the pool! 





The Cute Straw Bag 

I absolutely love a bag that can carry everything but it's still fashionable.  But what makes it even better, resorts that have beach or poolside bags waiting for you in your room.



The Cover-up

I can not tell you how much the cover-up matters with your overall haute poolside look.  I found a gorgeous kimono-style cover-up for my trip to the Maldives.  It can be worn with multiple swimsuits and rompers because it's floral. I've even seen it on an episode of the TV show Greenleaf worn by Actress Lynn Whitfield! 




These are just a few of my favorites for a day at the pool.  Enjoy your summer and make it haute! 








Comments