Travel Trends for 2020!

This year is the biggest travel year yet for those who want to experience something haute!  As a new year of travel gets underway, more and more people are looking for experiences that speak to their soul.  In fact, transformational travel is haute right now!  Travelers want to connect to places that offer meaning to their lives.  And that's why a trip to Africa and Asia is on my short list! It's time to start planning the trips of a lifetime.




In this new decade, leisure travel is in demand, while consumers look to stretch those travel dollars.  And guess where people are turning for their travel inspiration... social media.  Instagram is encouraging the wanderlust in everybody as influencers are posting pictures that travel dreams are made of every day.  I'm thinking the Amalfi Coast is number three on my list.  In my mind, I am already there and loving it.

I also plan to get more micro travel in on the weekends.  Shorter trips are also appealing to those who want to getaway, but still stay within their budget.  It's a great compromise.  I can see myself sipping on wine in Napa at a five star resort overlooking the stunning landscape with my friends in tow.  We left all cares behind and now we toast to bigger dreams.  Now that's what I call Haute Travels.




And with drinks, there's got to be good food in the mix.  I want to touch down in a place that feeds the foodie in me.  Does this mean I could be back in France or Italy? I think so and I can't wait.  Foodie travel is making it's way into 2020 because it's so good! 





And don't forget, solo travel is still pretty haute. There's nothing like jetting off to a place that calls your name while you relax and unwind.  Just do you! I did that in Rome not too long ago and I loved it.  Paris is also perfect for solo travel. There is so much to do all by yourself.



Cheers to a wonderful new year of travel goals!  And don't forget to keep your passports ready to go.  Take this moment to check your dates and remember if your passport is within six months of expiring, it's time to renew.








Comments